"When the bird and the book disagree, believe the bird."
-- John James Audubon
The Teacher-Librarian encourages and supports lifelong learning and literacy by maintaining an up-to-date diverse collection of materials in a variety of formats, by teaching research and information skills which result in self-reliant and critical users of information, by promoting a love of reading and by supporting curriculum with instruction and resources.
To ensure that students are effective users and creators of ideas and information.
Our Library Staff
Ms. Reinardy, Teacher-Librarian
Mrs. Gee, Library Assistant
Mrs. Hsia, Library Assistant
Helpful Library Links
- Battle of the Books
- Information about the program and this year's book list.
- Birthday Book Club
- Destiny (Audubon) Library Catalog
- Browse our library catalog.
- Find links to helpful resources, LWSD web tools, reading recommendations, and book trailers.
- KCLS for Students
- A tremendous resource for books, databases, homework help, book reviews, and more!
- Click here to read more about LWSD's partnership with KCLS.
- Click here to read about how to opt-out of KCLS for Students.
- Click here to see the list of available KCLS databases.
- Click here for directions on using student account.