From SR-520 Eastbound
- Take the NE 40th Ave. exit.
- At the top of the exit turn RIGHT onto NE 40th Ave.
- Turn RIGHT at the light at W. Lake Sammamish Pkwy.
- Turn RIGHT on 180th Ave. NE. (You will pass Idylwood Park on the right side of the road. Approximately 2 blocks past the park you will see 180th Ave. NE on the right.)
- Follow 180th Ave. NE for 2-3 blocks.
- Audubon is located on the right. The Visitor's Parking lot is the second entrance into the school. Staff and Overflow parking is located in the first entrance.
From I-90 Eastbound
- Take the W. Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE exit.
- At the bottom of the exit, turn left (north). You are now on the Parkway.
- You will travel approximately 6 miles (the lake will be on your right) to a flashing yellow light at NE 24th Street.
- Turn left onto NE 24th Street.
**Please note: The numbered streets along the parkway do not make sense, as they seem to be in no particular order. However, NE 24th will appear. (The first intersection with a flashing yellow light will be Northup Way. The second flashing yellow light will be NE 24th.)
- Once on NE 24th, go up the little hill. A few blocks up the little hill, you will see a glassed bus stop on your right, that is 180th Ave. NE. Turn right onto 180th Ave NE.
- Go about 1/2 mile--Audubon will be on your left. The Visitor's Parking lot will be the first entrance into the school. Staff and Overflow parking is located in the second entrance.